Support the Festival

Display your Gingerbread Creation!

We welcome gingerbread house submissions from all members of the community. Click here for more information and to fill out our entry form.

Aside from making a gingerbread house, there are lots of ways to support the Gingerbread House Festival:

Volunteer!

We rely on many volunteers to make this festival possible.  Volunteer opportunities range from greeting visitors, to helping in the holiday store or helping with set up and break down.  If you are interested in volunteering, please e-mail us at gingerbread@woodmemoriallibrary.org or call The Wood at 860-289-1783 to get involved!

Donate to our store!

The Ye Olde Gingerbread Shoppe is in need of donated items for sale.  If you have gently used Christmas decorations or if you are a crafter who would like to donate handmade items, please contact us at gingerbread@woodmemoriallibrary.org.

Sell in our store!

Do you have your own business of handmade items?  We are looking for a select group of vendors to sell on consignment in our shop.

  • Be seen by more than 8,000 visitors over 13 days!
  • No table fees, and you do not need to onsite
  • You determine the price of your items; order barcode label stickers from us online
  • You keep 70% of your sales; the other 30% is a tax-deductible donation to The Wood
  • Be featured on our website and social media

Gingerbread Shop Vendor Application

Application deadline:  October 22, 2017
We hope to notify applicants by October 27, 2017

Play at the Festival!

We are always looking for local musicians to provide festive background entertainment.  Unfortunately, we are not able to pay for festival entertainment. Please contact us at gingerbread@woodmemoriallibrary.org.

Become a Sponsor!

It is vital that we obtain event sponsors for the Gingerbread House Festival.  Click below to submit a sponsorship at one of the levels below. For questions, please contact director@woodmemoriallibrary.org.

gingerbread 2017 sponsor levels

Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on Tumblr